Friday, April 1, 2011

Breakfast Reading

Eager to get to work? I know I am.  Luckily I have Lady Hester to distract me from rushing off to work by laying out rousing literature.  I will share some of the most interesting bits with you.

Peggy Noonan comments on foreign policy. I couldn't agree more, Peggy.

What is wrong with these Colonies? Truly they need a monarch to lead them.

Ireland isn't doing much better.  It looks as though they could benefit from some proper politicians. Like me.

These two are up to their old trick again.  It reminds me of certain someones...

WPitt

7 comments:

  1. Haha! You and Lauren almost fooled me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren fooled me. Love the way you made the changes in tandem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this post makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new development even it is 2 month old:)
    http://thefilmstage.com/2011/02/21/kings-speechs-writer-director-to-reunite-on-another-royal-biopic/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete