Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pouf a la Cupcake

Oh dear. I've found some more affordable artwork on Etsy for you. That is...if I don't buy them all up first! I stumbled upon Elizabeth Ocean's watercolor prints and it was love at first site as soon as I saw her Chapeau series. Somehow Elizabeth has managed to combine two of my favourite things, food and 18th century fashion, in fantastic watercolor prints that would make a great series in anyone's living room. One of my favourite's has to be Le Chapeau des Langoustines Jumelles, especially since it's a shout-out to the artist's native Boston roots. I'm already envisioning these on my wall in equally fabulous rococo frames! Check them out here.


  1. Hehe! One of my jobs is for a wedding cake designer with a fondness for Marie A, so I just have to send this to her. Thanks for finding!

  2. These are great. I am addicted to etsy. So many treasures there!