Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Nightmare!

Gentle Readers,

It is with great regret that I inform you that my closest companion-my laptop- is feeling under the weather and, after a strong fight, is in the laptop hospital. While it is being diligently cared for by "geeks" I am left with an old, crappy desktop that doesn't contain the same database of gossip as the pc in question.
So I fear the the beginning half of November will be filled with less gossip. I would like to compare this to when parliament wasn't in session so all the peers and aristocrats would retreat from London into their various country estates. The scandal still continued, but the gossip spread a little slower.
Thank you for your patience, and please do continue to check back!


PS-Of course, gossip is still being spread in France!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you backed up everything. Sometimes the geeks delete everything. EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's too bad... Hope it's back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, so sad. I hope you get everything in working order soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It is a pain but at least I'm not left totally high and dry, so I will still post and try to respond to comments as fast as I can. Oh and of course, the tart of the week will still go up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!! You can't keep a good tart down! I feel your pain and hope the Geeks will prevail.

    ReplyDelete