Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Up and Looking Fabulous!


As her awesomeness, Amanda Foreman promised a few days ago TheDuchessMovie.com is in full force and I could have cried when I saw playing cards introduce Georgiana. FINALLY!! I'm going to scour it and you should too!

Update! She has "Drunken Dress" just like in Coppola's Marie Antoinette!! And can I say thank goodness Her Grace will have some bonefied party animal scenes!

Update Again! So I really love this site. It has a whole discover section which is fun and it give you a better and more accurate feel for the true Georgiana. This is probably because it features excerpts from the book. Now I am getting really excited about the movie. I am especially excited that it will be out September 19th!

5 comments:

  1. Finally! The costume section is my favorite part! LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the costume section! And that intro was beautiful...oooh, I have such high hopes for this movie. I think everyone will do an excellent job of pulling off their prospective rolls. September is too far way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THE COSTUME SECTION. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS WEBSITE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also kind of irrelevant, but Sheridan! <3 I love their Sheridan. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the costume section is wayyy fun! I am totally crushing on Sheridan already and loving the fact they got a genuine Irishman for the part.

    ReplyDelete